We speak the language of the Operating System, applications and screen readers and teach concepts and controls.
Where many teach a litany of keystrokes to accomplish tasks, our materials explain what's happening and how to navigate the display without heavy memorization. Keystrokes are included but they're in context. Our ultimate goal is to help students grow self-sufficient using mainstream materials because they understand what's happening in the Operating System and can extrapolate main stream information into an accessible format.
We offer a variety of products at ATI:
- Purchase Gift Certificate
- Textbooks - Our multiple format textbooks instruct students from the basics of an application through many of the advanced features.
- Trainer Handbooks offer trainers outlines, sample tests and class introductions to standardize training and insure all students receive the same information. Included in these outlines are the concepts and controls as well as suggestions on how to insure good student outcomes.
- Trainer Certification Course An eleven month immersion into accessing applications and teaching them to blind and visually impaired students. This course is unlike any other. We offer lifetime free support and continuing education to our graduates.
- Full Access Pass Subscription Subscribe and distribute all of our trainer Handbooks and textbooks to your students and trainers.